1. 1. Payment Policy
- The Company is financially responsible for the Client’s account balance at any moment.
- The Company’s financial responsibility starts with the first record about the Client’s deposit and continues up to the full withdrawal of the funds.
- The Client has the right to demand from the Company any amount of funds which is available in their account at the time of the inquiry.
- The only official deposit/withdrawal methods are the methods that appear on the Company’s official Website. The Client is taking all the risks related to the use of the payment methods unless these payment methods are provided by the Company’s partners or are the Company’s responsibility. The Company isn’t responsible for any delay or cancellation of financial transactions that may be caused by the selected payment system. In case where the Client has any claims related to any of the payment systems, it’s their responsibility to contact the support service of the payment system and to notify the Company of their claims.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the activities of any third-party service providers that the Client may use in order to make any deposit/withdrawal. The Company’s financial responsibility for the Client’s funds starts when the funds arrive to the Company’s bank account or any other account related to the Company and this fact appears on the Payment Methods page of the Website. In case any fraud appears during the financial transaction or after it, the Company reserves the right to cancel the transaction and to freeze the Client’s account.
The Company’s responsibility as to the Client’s funds ends when the funds leave the Company’s bank account or any other account related to the Company and this fact appears on the Payment Methods page of the Website.
- In case of any technical errors that may appear when processing the financial transaction, the Company reserves the right to cancel that transaction and all other Client’s financial activity on the Company’s Website.
2. 2. Client’s Registration
- Client’s registration procedure is based on two main steps:
- Client’s web registration.
- Client’s identity verification.
To complete the first step, the Client must:
- Provide the Company their real identity and contact details.
- Accept the Company’s agreement and submit an application.
- To complete the second step, the Client must:
- Provide a full copy of their ID card with a photo and personal details.
The Company reserves the right to demand from the Client other documents, such as paying bills, bank confirmation, bank card scans or any other document that may be necessary during the verification process.
- Provide a full copy of their ID card with a photo and personal details.
- The identification process shall be completed in one business day since the Company`s request to identify the Client. In some cases, the Company may increase the identification process up to 2 to 3 working days.
3. Depositing Procedure
To make a deposit, the Client shall make an inquiry from their personal profile. To complete the inquiry, the Client shall choose any of the payment methods from the list, fill in all the required details and proceed to the payment page.
The processing time of the inquiry depends on the selected payment method and may vary from one method to another. The Company cannot regulate the processing time. In case of using electronic payment methods, the transaction time can vary from seconds to days. In case of using direct bank wire, the transaction time can be up to 2 to 3 business days.
The Company is not a tax agent and therefore shall not provide financial information on the Client to any third parties. This information shall not be disclosed unless officially requested by government authorities.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
- To withdraw funds from his/her account, the Client shall submit a withdrawal request from his/her personal profile. In order to fill in the withdrawal request properly, the Client shall choose one of the withdrawal methods shown in the list and specify all the necessary details.
- After the Client submits a withdrawal request, such request will be assigned a “Requested” status. When the request is being processed, it has an “In Process” status. After the “In Process” status is assigned, the requested funds will be debited from the Client’s account balance. After the withdrawal request is assigned a “Processed” status, the requested funds will be transferred to the payment system.
- Withdrawal requests are processed by the financial department of the Company one-at-a-time. The processing time is 3 days. The Company reserves the right to increase the processing time; in such case, the Company shall notify the Client via any contact method specified by the Client in his/her profile.
- The Client has the right to withdraw funds only to the payment system that was used to deposit funds to his/her account. In case where it is technically impossible to withdraw funds to the payment system that was used to deposit funds, the payment method shall be chosen by the Company according to the Client’s wishes. In such case, the payment details shall meet the conditions specified by the Client in his/her personal info.
- The Client is fully responsible for the information he/she provides to the Company through the withdrawal request.
- If the Client uses a bank card for making deposits, withdrawals shall be made to this bank card in the amounts not exceeding the amount deposited within 90 (ninety) calendar days from the last deposit. Withdrawals to bank cards have greater priority than other types of withdrawals.
Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy
- It is the Policy of experttradeoptions.com and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) to prohibit and actively pursue the prevention of money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities. The Company requires its officers, employees, and affiliates to adhere to these standards in preventing the use of its products and services for money laundering purposes.
- For the purposes of this Policy, money laundering is generally defined as engaging in acts designed to conceal or disguise the true origins of criminally derived proceeds so that the unlawful proceeds appear to have been derived from legitimate origins or constitute legitimate assets.
- Generally, money laundering occurs in three stages. Cash first enters the financial system at the “placement” stage, where the cash generated from criminal activities is converted into monetary instruments, such as money orders or traveler’s checks, or deposited into accounts at financial institutions. At the “layering” stage, the funds are transferred or moved into other accounts or other financial institutions to further separate the money from its criminal origin. At the “integration” stage, the funds are reintroduced into the economy and used to purchase legitimate assets or to fund other criminal activities or legitimate businesses. Terrorist financing may not involve the proceeds of criminal conduct, but rather an attempt to conceal the origin or intended use of the funds, which will later be used for criminal purposes.
- Each employee of the Company, whose duties are associated with the provision of products and services of the Company and who directly or indirectly deals with the clientele of the Company, is expected to know the requirements of the applicable laws and regulations which affect his or her job responsibilities, and it shall be the affirmative duty of such employee to carry out these responsibilities at all times in a manner that complies with the requirements of the relevant laws and regulations.
- The laws and regulations include, but not limited to: “Customer Due Diligence for Banks” (2001) and “General Guide to Account Opening and Customer Identification” (2003) of Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, Forty + nine Recommendations for Money Laundering of FATF, USA Patriot Act (2001), Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering Activities Law (1996).
- To ensure that this general policy is carried out, management of the Company has established and maintains an ongoing program for the purpose of assuring compliance with the relevant laws and regulations and the prevention of money laundering. This program seeks to coordinate the specific regulatory requirements throughout the group within a consolidated framework in order to effectively manage the group’s risk of exposure to money laundering and terrorist financing across all business units, functions, and legal entities.
- Each of the affiliates of the Company is required to comply with AML and KYC policies.
- All identification documents and services records shall be kept for the minimum period of time required by local law.
- All new employees shall receive anti money laundering training as part of the mandatory new-hire training program. All applicable employees are also required to complete AML and KYC training annually. Participation in additional targeted training programs is required for all employees with day-to-day AML and KYC responsibilities.